Annual Alumni Faculty & Staff Campaign
North Dakota State College of Science faculty and staff are dedicated to our students and strengthen the campus community. The Annual Alumni Faculty and Staff Campaign is an opportunity to ensure NDSCS Alumni Foundation continues to thrive. Your gift and support sends a powerful message about your commitment to our current students and NDSCS. Annual donations provide vital support for the NDSCS Alumni Foundation to carry out its mission. Here are just a few examples of how gifts benefit students and departments:
- Financial assistance through scholarships and matching funds
- Specialized program equipment – Sim Man for nursing and the Uponor Hydronics Lab for plumbing this past year.
- Student leadership program funding
- Connections with business and industry
- Relationships with alumni and friends of the College
NDSCS Programs, Departments or Funds
Faculty and Staff can give to the Catbacker/Letterwinners Club, the Performing Arts Club, the Wildcat Care Fund or make a department, program or memorial gift.
Ways to Give
- Online: Make a one time gift or set up recurring payments
- Donation of cash or check: Checks should be made out to the NDSCS Foundation with designation of gift in memo.
- Payroll Deduction: Fill out the Payroll Deduction Form and indicate gift amounts and sign.