The NDSCS Alumni Foundation office is pleased to announce that 20 major gifts have been received since July 1, 2015. These 20 gifts, or pledges, total $1,198,077. An additional $599,038 has been matched through the ND Challenge Grant, resulting in a grand total of $1,797,115.
A major gift is a donation or pledge of $10,000 or more annually, or a pledge of $25,000 over five years. Approximately $1 million will go directly into Scholarship Endowments while the other gifts have been directed towards annual scholarships, specific programs or athletics.
“We would like to thank the individuals and businesses that are truly making a difference here at NDSCS,” said Interim Foundation Executive Director Kim Nelson. “The ND Challenge Grant was designed to increase funds to the College through a two-to-one match from private dollars.”
Funds raised for the ND Challenge Grant are to be used for scholarships, technology, equipment and specific program needs. One of the Alumni Foundation’s main points of emphasis over the next few years will be to continue to increase the Endowed Scholarship pool. These scholarships will be used to attract new students as well as to retain those students already attending NDSCS. The current scholarship amount awarded for the Fall of 2015 was just over $280,000. The Alumni Foundation’s goal is to award $500,000 in scholarships.
We would like to thank the following donors who contributed and or pledged a major gift to the NDSCS Alumni Foundation since July 1, 2015:
• John and Pat Zimbrick ‘48, Madison, Wis.
• North Dakota Implement Dealers, Fargo, N.D.
• William Rothwell ‘57, Lincolnshire, Ill.
• Minn-Kota Ag Products, Wahpeton, N.D.
• Betty Maier, Linton, N.D.
• Travers Education Trust, Dickinson, N.D.
• William and Mary Anne Grosz , Wahpeton, N.D.
• Thomas Miller, Moorhead, Minn.
• Gwen Howard, Port Townsend, Wash.
• Kelly Nesheim, Aptos, Calif.
• Patricia Kaald, Bellevue, Wash.
• Larry Jodsaas ‘60, St. Paul, Minn.
• Roger ‘62 and Donna Hentges, West Fargo, N.D.
• James Kieley, Christiansburg, Va.
• Larry ‘62 and Jeanette ‘66 Miller, Wahpeton, N.D.
• National Electrical Contractors Association, Fargo, N.D.
• Pauline Worner ‘40, Wahpeton, N.D.
• Wahpeton High School Class of 1955, Wahpeton, N.D.
• Lisa Beck Howett ‘82 and Van Howett, Langdon, N.D.
• Nick and Bonnie Jenniges, Rapid City, S.D.
You have a few options from this point. The first and most recommended option would be to download one of the browsers below. If that is not possible, the second suggestion would be to update your current browser, you can follow the update link below for that. Otherwise, the site will still function in its current state, but in a limited capacity.